Lean Software Testing is a revolutionary way of improving throughput while reducing risk.
It saves you time and money, improves your releases, and sets you up for continuous improvement of your future products.
How does it work?
Find out at our one-day Lean Software Testing workshop. We’ll provide tools to help you understand software flow in a whole new way and vastly improve your existing testing methods.
You will learn what to change, how to design safe experiments and reduce risk, and how to keep making your software better while delivering it faster. It really works! Here are just a few of the reasons you should try it:
- Get an “out of the box” software testing system that plugs into a traditional, agile or even continuous delivery software model
- Achieve faster delivery by finding important bugs early—or preventing them in the first place
- Produce better releases with fewer bugs than ever
- Spend less time planning test products
- Use tools to measure performance of test work: cycle time, work in progress, touch time, and lead time
- Know how to analyze your existing testing
- Always know what to do—even when you don’t know what the problem is
- Understand the Find > Fix > Retest loop, what it does to productivity, and how to fix it
- Learn new techniques for explaining risk, both to the technical team and to outsiders
- Gain a solid understanding of lean manufacturing and how it applies to software delivery
Contact Matt Heusser today to set up a lean software testing workshop and help your team zap bugs and improve productivity.